Thursday, October 04, 2007

Thank you Steph :-)

This week has been a bad, bad week. One of those times when you think things are about as bad as they are going to get only to have something else happen that just takes the cake. But this morning I woke up and checked out my favourite blogs, only to read this post by Steph....

Lastly, I’d love to pass this award to Robyn because she is such a loving momma and you can tell through her writing, videos, and pictures that she’s just plain good at this whole mommy thing!

Thank you so much Steph, you managed to put a smile on my face and say exactly what I needed to hear :-) Maybe this is a sign that things are going to get better some time soon....

2 comments:

Danielle309 said...

She's right you know. You're a great 'momma'. :-)
Happy b'day for the 2nd.
I'll be back to blogland soon I hope.

Robin D said...

Yea for good friends! Us girls couldn't get through some days without them.