Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Last night I think I had my first real experience as to what it is to be a Mum.

You have no time to yourself.

You are always at work or at least on call.

And apparently you NEVER get sick days...

Last night I was sick.

Craig was at work and it was nearly bed time for all.

Then BAM!

What a sight.

I had my head in the toilet, with Kaiden under one arm and Noah standing at the door.

I can't even have 5 minutes to myself to throw up!

I'm hoping it was just a 24 hour bug or something, but I still feel a bit yuck.

Oh the joys of motherhood...

7 comments:

Robin D said...

I'm so sorry you were sick...hopefully its all over! I've been there before and its never fun, especially when there's two kids to get in the way! Feel better. :)

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Get better soon. That is the worse. I am sorry. Sometimes when I am sick I think- Who is going to take care of me?
Us moms are tough :)
I hope you feel better and the boys don't get sick....

chantelle said...

oh you poor thing robyn! Hope you're feeling better soon xx

Zoe and Jason said...

oh robyn! you poor thing!!
I really hope you feel better soon....
like you said "Oh the joys of motherhood" lol

FAMILY-TIMES said...

Time like that certainly put things into perspective :) hope your feeling better

Craig & Robyn said...

Thank you so much girls...I am feeling much better this afternoon. I even managed to sneak in a bowl of icecream :-)

Stepherz said...

I'm so sorry! I can so relate. Just know that you'll be better soon and the tummy bugs only hit you about once a year.