Saturday, August 11, 2007

Rain, Rain, Rain...

It has been raining here all week. Today it was actually quite nice so we went to the park for a little while. Look how under water it was! There was certainly no picnicing on the tables that's for sure!

Noah made nice friends with a little boy. I don't even know his name and Noah can't remember! But they spent over an hour running around like mad things together!

Everyone always complains when it rains all the time...but I have liked it this week! Maybe because we have all been sick and Craig has also been at work every day. The kids have, on occasions, driven me mental with the constant "Muuuuummmm"'s, but it has been nice to curl up on the couch and watch a movie with Noah without feeling guilty about the big pile of washing sitting in my laundry!

So here's to a bit more rain...summer will be here soon enough so I think we should enjoy the crappy weather. In a few months we will be complaining because it is too hot!



1 comment:

Danielle309 said...

I never could understand why they built on the river bank when the river floods every year - more than once!