Sunday, April 29, 2007

New Picci's

Haven't really taken a lot of picci's the last few days, slack slack slack! We went to Tania and Andrew's engagement party lst ngiht, it was heaps of fun! I had a great time and so did Noah. He spent all night playing with Connor and Montanna. He even had Tania wandering around the house looking for "the blue and white super-hero badge", which actually didn't exist...Kept her entertained for half an hour though!

Poor Kaiden has a cold. And I think I'm getting one too. Woke up this morning with a really sore throat, not good at all. At least it's an excuse to lay down and cuddle him I guess :-)







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe...i like the new blog, very retro...its great!!
That good you had fun the other night, you must have found it ok then. Well just thought id say hello so you new i still look at it. Hope you both get better soon. xoxoxo

www.stepherz.com said...

Thanks for visiting and for saying "hi"! I thought I'd come by and check out your blog. Your kiddos are adorable and you have fabulous taste in names too.