Monday, April 30, 2007

The Best $15 I've Ever Spent...

We went to the supermarket this afternoon and Noah found this Ninja Turtle dvd. And yes, I'm soft I know - I gave in and bought it for him. I have no idea how long it goes for but I put it on for him at 3pm and it's nearly 5pm now, and he's still in there watching it!! And before you ask, no he's not asleep because I poked my head round the corner and checked. Amazing...



Pitty I hadn't used the Noah-free time more wisely though. All I've accomplished this afternoon is watching a repeat of All Saints (the ones with Jarod in them, yumm-o!) and I've got tea in the oven cooking.
Where am I going to get the motivation to fill the empty boxes sitting in my entry way? The plasterer is coming on Wednesday and I have to pack up the entire house and squish it all into our bedroom by then...I have no hope!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! That DVD just reminded me, think we have some videos of the turtles at home. Nan used to tape them off the cartoon chanel and send them over! They are VHS though, before the times of DVD! If you see mum ask her bout them, we wont miss them and sure Noah would love them!

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Oh cool! Thanks for that missy, I'll try and remember to ask. I should call round one day and see her anyway, Noah is always asking to go see Roy and Dani :-)