Saturday, November 25, 2006

Deloraine Show!

We ended up going to the show today, it was such a nice day! Noah had a great time and we actually didn't spend a lot of money. Everything at the show is so expensive! I think we walked around the whole thing in about 15minutes, it wasn't very big. But we met up with Natalie, Jamie-Lee and Coby so Noah went on the jumping castle with them. I swear they must have been on there for over half an hour! At least you got your money's worth I guess! Pitty they didn't have a seat for me to sit on though...

Policeman Noey again!


Helicopter Pilot Noey!

Craig and Noah on the Dodgem Cars...I'm not sure if Noah liked it or not! He didn't look very impressed when someone ran into them but he said it was fun!

Noah and Coby on the jumping castle!


Noah wasn't sure what to make of the puppet! They did a singing show, it was really good!

No comments: