Sunday, October 19, 2008

Running, Jumping, Tantrums, Birthdays and Vegie Gardens....

Haven't been writing much on here lately so I thought I'd better do a quick catch up of what's been happening in our world!

Noah has started Little Athletics! He loves it too which is great. And he has improved so much! The first week he literally jogged and SKIPPED the 70m!! Oh dear...But he has done three weeks now and he is getting so much better. I think he is starting to get the idea of it. The first week he jumped .98cm in the Long Jump and this week he jumped 1.54m! That's a huge improvement! I was so proud of him :-)

Kaiden is still not talking....I don't think I ever blogged about his appointment with the Speech Pathologist!! Well...I waited two and a half months to get in, then the day before his appointment he gets sick. Typical! But I took him anyway and I don't think the sickness really made a difference because I think he would have freaked out anyway. Maybe not quite as badly though....
So I start walking towards the hospital and Kaiden is just staring at the place.
We walk through the doors and he just freezes. Stops eating. Stops babbling. Everything.
We get in the lift and he starts squirming.
We get to the WAITING ROOM and he starts SCREAMING.
When we finally make it into the Speech Pathologist's office, he goes mental. Throwing chairs, breaking toys, throwing up all over the floor. I have never been so embarrassed in all my life...
So finally he cried so much he just passed out in my arms. We had to check he was still breathing.
Yep, he had just worn himself out. THANK GOODNESS.
And do you know the worst thing? He still isn't talking which means I will have to TAKE HIM BACK. Any volunteers for that job?!?!

Craig has been super busy planting his vegie garden....and it looks great! He is also back playing Basketball...expect picci's on Thursday!

And me...I'm a whole year older! How depressing. The big 24! But I did get the best birthday pressie, my new camera :-) So expect to start seeing a whole lot of picci's on here!

4 comments:

www.stepherz.com said...

Yayyy for veggie gardens. I'm envious of your warm weather. Winter is just beginning here... Sniff... Sniff...

Samantha said...

Oh dear! Poor bloke. Hospitals freak me the hell out every time I walk in there LOL.

Vegie gardens are cool... I killed mine with kindness! haha

Danielle309 said...

Yeh you never blogged this!!! I'll take him for you anytime!!! He's probably just being lazy because he has Noah to talk for him. Plus babble gets them what they want anyway!
I hope you enjoyed your b'day - lucky girl a new camera! Can't wait for all your fancy photos.
Yum yum fresh vegies.
Take care you.
xx

Anonymous said...

Yay to Noah!!!
Sorry about Kaiden's breakdown. That's not fun