Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Poor Banger...

Kaiden is still sick. I took him to the Doctor this morning but I will have ot take him back tomorrow morning I think. It has been three whole days now and he still can't keep anything down. Or in for that matter! Poor little fella. He has been very lethargic today, as you can see. When does he ever just lay around like that? Never! And just to top it all off, he fell this afternoon and gave himself a massive fat lip! All this and he could still manage to give me a little grin :-) He's a tough cookie! It's never ending though...Let's hope tomorrow is a better day.





2 comments:

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Poor kid. I hope he get's better soon. I hate when the kids are sick.
His little fat lip look's like Jayce's fat lip. Yesterday he just tumbled down my stairs. I hate that.There was nothing I could do- it was like slow motion.
Hang in there- I hope he feels better.

Danielle309 said...

Oh poor baby banger. Get well soon! xxoo