Monday, January 07, 2008

Baby Banger Is Sick...

Kaiden is sick :-( He woke up this morning so I took him in a bottle...the smell nearly knocked me out! His bed, his pj's, his hair, the carpet...all covered in spew. Just the thought of it is making me green! So after a complete change and a big clean up of the room, he went back to sleep. Three hours later he wakes again - I discover the same mess. Poor Kaiden. Now he is crawling around the house aimlessly. He looks doped out and completely lost! I hope he feels better soon...

2 comments:

Dee. said...

Awww poor little man, hope he feels better soon. My daughter does the same thing when she gets tonsilitis (sp) Im amazed they don't wake up with all the mess and smell, I know I would :P

Melany aka Supermom said...

Oh poor boy (and you of course!) I hope he feels much better soon.