Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Just A Bit Of Fun!

So I stole this off someone elses blog....I thought it was a bit of fun!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car) Jesse Elantra
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie) Chocolate Chocolate (Mmm...does that tell you all something?!)
3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME:(first initial first name, first 3 letters last name) R-Bai
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME:(favorite color, favorite animal) Purple Dog
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME:(middle name, city where you were born) Anne Launceston
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name) BaiRo
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add” the”) Green The Cruiser (Is it just me or is that actually a really good super hero name?!)
8. NASCAR NAME:(first names of your grandfathers) Cedric Wilfred (Totally not into that...But coincidence - that is actually my Dad's real name! My Mum just couldn't get away from the Cedric's...)
9. STRIPPER NAME:(favorite perfume, favorite candy) Glow After Chocolate ( I always glow after chocolate :-P)
10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s and father’s middle names) Jane Wilfred

No comments: