Friday, August 03, 2007

Like Our Balloon Doggy??

During the rainy, rainy day yesterday Noah and I were bored. We were bored of being stuck inside with nothing to do. But mainly, we were bored with each other.

Noah was driving me INSANE with the "Hey Mum"'s...they were never ending. So we got out the craft stuff - we made a bridge, some fairies (Noah's idea, not mine!), a dinosaur and a boat for his Robot who we made a few weeks ago. A couple of hours later, I was sick of it. So out came the paints. Heaven! Noah did endless amounts of "twisters"...big thick swirly things with a LOT of black paint.
And to top off our creative afternoon, I made this balloon doggy. Yes, I actually made it! It took me about 20 minutes I reckon - how do those poeple at the fairs do it in 20 seconds??

4 comments:

Danielle309 said...

Good job - one fine looking pooch!

Anonymous said...

How did you do that?! Do you have instructions or something, its awesome! I'd end up popping ot if i tried..

Samantha said...

Nice work! and you say you are not creative... sheez.
I couldn't do that even if I tried... its awesome!

Robin D said...

You're such a fun mom! Those boys don't know how lucky they are.