Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Boys...

I'm sitting here on the computer, staring at the gorgeous photo's of little Tennyson (he is adorable by the way!) and both my boys are entertaining themselves. I should have known it wouldn't last.

First, Noah comes running past screaming "I need to do a wee! I need to do a wee!"

30 seconds later he wanders back out...

"Mum, I just had a little acci-lent".

I go to investigate...

He has over-shot the bowl and hit the wall behind the toilet. This kid needs to learn to aim properly.

So I clean it up. No big deal.

I come wandering back out to the what sounds like water leaking from my ceiling onto my floor boards...

Almost.

Kaiden is hanging in his jolly jumper and all that bouncing must have moved his nappy off-centre...

He has peeed all over my kitchen floor.

What is wrong with these children?!

And Kaiden thought it was hilarious...

And just cos I like the picture, here is Kaiden in his new bandana. Doesn't he look cute! (Even cuter because he hadn't peeed on the floor at this stage...)

6 comments:

Robin D said...

2 peeing episodes in one day! What a mess! Oh the joys of motherhood.

anne said...

YIKES! Been there! :)

Samantha said...

Oh what a nice present to leave Mummy boys.... NOT. It is kind of funny, but I would not like to have to clean it up.

Kim said...

TOO FUNNY...
Like the bandana..
have fun... that is boys... got to love them..
Have a great day tomorrow.. Hope you don't have to clean up any pee pee..
Kim

www.stepherz.com said...

Sooo funny! My house and walls have seen every kind of funky body fluid known to mankind. Kids are crazy!

He IS adorable in his bandana. But he's cute no matter how you dress him!

Danielle309 said...

see what I have to look forward too....! :-S