Friday, June 01, 2007

Mother's Day

So I know Mother's Day was a couple of weeks ago...but better late than never I always say!
"Noah and Kaiden" bought me these two photo frames to hang on our new walls. I love them, I think they are gorgeous. (I had to wait for Kaiden's to be ordered in which is why I am only posting them now).

And Noah came home from Toddle Inn with a photo of himself in a frame made of coloured icy pole sticks which he had decorated with stars and a card that Erin had helped him write, which read "I love my Mummy because she takes me for walks"....Too cute :-)

2 comments:

Scott and Kim said...

What beautiful gifts! The note from Noah is priceless and the frames are really neat. Love you site, you have a beautiful family!

Kim

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Thanks Kim! Your little girls are beyond cute..I love their hair up in those little pig tails! Just gorgeous!
Hope you visit again :-)