Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Rain, Rain...

It has been raining now for I don't know how many days straight, and the river is getting higher and higher. It is supposed to rain all week, I wonder if the water level will rise any more...Noah was very impressed with the "waterfall" though. Just imagine the look on his face if his beloved playground ends up under water!





Oh, and on another note -

When I went to pick Noah up from Toddle Inn this afternoon, his name was highlighted in pink on the sign-in sheet. The lady told me that there had been "an incident report written"...Apparently a charming little fella named Lachlan BIT Noah on the arm! They were arguing over a toy and having a bit of a tug-of-war about it, so I can only assume that the lovely Lachlan thought his only way of winning was to try to bite Noah's arm off. So I had to sign an "I-will-not-sue-you-form" and she thanked me for being so understanding. Mmm,kids...

No comments: