Saturday, January 27, 2007

Yvette's "Three Nights In A Row" Theory...

We went to a family BBQ on Thursday night, and I was talking to Yvette about kiddies and no sleep and all those wonderful things! And she told me this great theory (well, if its about something positive then its a good theory!) that if a baby doesn't sleep three nights in a row then its a habit.
So I'm hoping that it works the opposite way as well - three good nights sleep and its a habit!
Tuesday night, Kaiden slept for six hours and then back for another three. Wednesday night he slept for four hours and then back for another six. Thursday night he slept for six hours and then another four...and bam! According to Yvette's theory he is now in a habit!! And last night the littler angel slept for SEVEN hours and then back for another FOUR!!
I am so crossing my fingers that this is a habit he is going to keep up...

No comments: