Saturday, January 27, 2007

Noah The Little Helper!

I haven't posted anything in nearly a week - I think I'm losing motivation!! We have had a pretty busy week but still...I'm slack aren't I!!

Tuesday morning I was doing some washing, and I had to go and hang out a couple of towels. Kaiden was awake and laying on a cushion in the chair, and Noah was playing in the front lounge room.
Well, I was gone for two minutes MAXIMUM and when I came back inside - there was Kaiden laying on the floor in his play gym!! :-O My heart seriously skipped a beat! I asked Noah how he had gotten down there and Noah's reply was "I just carried him there", like it was the most normal thing in the world!
So after I checked that Kaiden was still in fact breathing, I gently explained to Noah that next time he should wait for me to help him! But he had done a really good job - he'd layed him on a blanket and wrapped him up, given him his dummy, turned on the music in the play gym and Kaiden was asleep!!

No comments: