Sunday, December 24, 2006

Just Minutes Old!

Thought it was about time I posted photo's otherwise I'd never get them on here! I won't go into great details about our time in hospital, it would take me all day to say everything that happened! But I will say that the recovery from this c-section compared to the one with Noah is easily a million times better! Possibly more... I was up and actually walking down the corridor the next day and now, one week later, I'm at home doing everything I used to. Well, I'm not being silly and lifting things or anything, but I've managed to go out and about visiting plus a walk around the park, and even a trip to the supermarket!
But the actual having the c-section, that was possibly a million times worse. The needles hurt like hell, the drugs they gave me made me wanted to puke and then they gave me drugs to stop me puking which made my heart pound so hard I thought it was going to explode. Not to mention the fact that I was fully aware of what was going on and its not exactly your finest or most dignified moment...
But after all that, out came little Kaiden! Screaming his lungs out! And as it turned out, I don't blame the poor little fella. Our guess is he was about 3 and 1/2 weeks early, not one like the so called "experts" said, so he was probably nice and cosy where he was and not at all ready to come out!
What was great this time was that I actually got to hold him on the table while they stitched me up and I took him to recovery with me as well. All the nurses there were suggesting names for me, and one said Is hold call him Noah because she loves that name! She was pretty surprised when I said I already had a Noah waiting for me at home!



Kaiden's very first photo!! He's probably about two minutes old, if that!


Craig cutting the cord

My first cuddle :-)

No comments: