Thursday, November 23, 2006

Yes, I'm A Big Wuss...

Oh my lord, today I had the fright of my life! Its a wonder it didn't put me into labor (I wish!). I got out of the car and went to get Noah out of his seat - and there was a massive spider ON MY ARM! Now maybe I really am just a big wuss, but I freaked out. As I'm sure you would! I just count my lucky stars I didn't squeal like a girl since I was parked right outside Mitre 10 and everyone in the whole street would have seen me!
Anyway, without thinking I swiped it off...straight back into the car! It landed on the floor and crawled under a sock. (Please don't ask why there was a sock on the floor of my car). So I stood there for about five minutes trying to work up the courage to kill it and eventually I picked up Noah's drink bottle and pounded it as hard as I could - and of course I missed! So off it crawled under the front seat, no doubt majorly peed off with me!
So then I had the embarrassing task of going into Mitre 10 and asking Daniel to come out and try and find the spider for me. After I swear 20 minutes of looking for it, he found it and stabbed it with a screw driver! Phew! I would just like to say that he is very brave, a lot braver than me anyway, and thank you thank you thank you!!!
Now I'm just hoping that huntsman don't come in pairs....

No comments: