Tuesday, November 14, 2006

The Things People Invite You To....

Today I received an invite in the mail to a farewell function for...wait for it...Mr Allen! Yes everyone, Mr Allen the dreaded Maths teacher!

Firstly, its on about the same time I imagine this baby will make his entrance so I won't be going. But secondly, I spent the whole of year 9 and 10 doing anything and everything I could to avoid going to Maths because I couldn't stand the guy! Sarah, I'm sure you remember this only too well....So good luck to him in his retirement and all, but I think he'll have to celebrate without me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny Kathy and i were just talking about Mr Allen the other day. I remember him making me cry in Grade 7. And do you remember when Thomas got really angry and they both went soooo red and had veins sticking out. I can't really imagine Deloraine High with out him.

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Ha ha, I was just thinking about the Thomas incident! I can't believe someone actually stood up to Mr Allen, go Thomas I say! That was hilarious...
Actually speaking of Thomas, he and Natasha had their first baby a few weeks ago. Pretty sure his name is Ryan. Wonder if he has red hair...