Saturday, November 04, 2006

Our day at the Craft Fair

Noah and I went to the Craft Fair today! It was actually, dare I say it, quite hot! I was surprised how good Noah was. He walked everywhere and didn't complain once. And he actually held my hand which I was very grateful for because I was terrified I would lose him in the crowd!

I was a bit disappointed with what was there this year, we managed to get round the whole thing in under two hours and the main two things I went for weren't there. But Noah had a great time and it was good to be outside instead of sitting at home all day.

I didn't buy a thing for myself or for Craig, and all Noah got was a wooden truck with a crane on it. Its actually really good! He picked it out and paid for it himself, he even remembered to say thank you!

As soon as we got to the show grounds he spotted the horse ride and wanted a turn. I was a bit worried he wouldn't hold on and would fall off (how embarrassing would that be!) but he did and he was fine!


Thats him in the middle with the green t-shirt and blue hat on - it went so fast that's the best picture I managed to take!

And finally, he decided to get his face painted! I wanted him to when we first got there but he was too shy and said he didn't want to. But I took him back when we done looking around and he saw a little boy with Batman on his face - and that was it! He wanted it done too! He sat perfectly still for the lady and spent a full five minutes looking at himself in the mirror once it was finished. Its fantastic! I was worried if he came home and went to sleep that it would all rub off and Craig isn't home till 7.30pm but I needn't have worried - he's asleep in the car as we speak and he's actually sitting upright! So it definitely won't rub off!


Isn't he gorgeous!! My very own Batman! It looks heaps better in person, the photo's don't do it justice!


All in all it was a good day. Now if only I could go and have a little nap myself...

No comments: