Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday's Mischief...

Craig is at work today so it's just Noey and I at home....or should I say Spiderman. Or perhaps Batman! They've both made an appearance today!

Spiderman helped make chocolate chip cookies this morning....

Then Batman played on the computer for awhile....


Noah returned for a little while to make this teddy (and a big mess all over the floor with all the bits of paper he insisted on cutting up!)....


But when I caught him hiding in my bedroom with my lipstick, the blame was all on "Spiderman"....


But good old funny face definitely belongs to Noah!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Surely there should have been a pic of Batman & Robyn he he

This is a great site Robyn. Nice to catch up on what your up to too. I can't believe how big Noah has gotten it just shows how long it's been since i have seen you guys.

Anonymous said...

That so is funny face!! How funny, can't believe noah is still doing it... It made me smile anyway, thanks noah :-)