Saturday, November 18, 2006

Kid's Expo


Today Mum and I took Noey into Launceston to The Kid's Expo. It was held in the City Park and best of all...It was free!

There were heaps of kids there (and I mean heaps!) and lots of things to do. They had a jumping castle, face painting, different activities such as play dough, kite making and obstacle courses, and the City Park Train was running. And did I mention it was all free?? It was such a nice day, it was great to be outside in the sun.



That's Noey and I on the train. Yes, I managed to squash myself into the seat. And I mean squash...

Policeman Nosey!!!

I don't know exactly what that furry thing was meant to be, he had something to with the Scouts I think! Noah thought he was a big bunny rabbit and was totally fascinated with him!


Who would have thought something so simple would be so entertaining?! This is a box full of rice! I think I might make one for Noey to play with here, how hard can it be!


Noah giving the giant walking and talking carrot a cuddle!

No comments: