Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Check Out The Clothes!!


Oh my lord, can you believe the size difference between the clothes?? Isn't it amazing how much kids grow in three years...Noah is in a size 3 now and the babies clothes are 0000. Its hard to imagine that Noah once fitted into clothes that small! I showed Craig and he layed his clothes out next to the boys, I will have to get a photo of that because its amazing to see how much we grow!

By the way, thats the first time I've referred to both the kids as "the boys", it seems so weird! Wait until I have to go and pick "the boys" up from school, or I take "the boys" to the movies or "the boys and I" go to the park...I think its starting to sink in that soon there will actually be TWO little boys running around my house!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, haven't looked on here for ages, try to stay away from computers now uni is over.!! Your beelly is so cute i love it!! Everyone looks so good, little noey isn't little noey soon after the 15th, it will be strange having one so tiny!! Its coming around so quickly, glad that your organised tho it will make life so much easier! So whats the go with the egg..im lost. Well enjoy your weekend sweets, im going home to eat a mango..yum yum!!

Craig, Robyn, Noah and Kaiden... said...

Hey!
Chantelle sent over some trousers for me to wear to Sophie and Adam's wedding tomorrow and she sent the egg for Noah. You had to put it in water and it was supposed to crack and a little dinosaur was supposed to come out...but it didn't work! I ended up smashing it with a spoon and Noah has just been playing with the dinosaur! How disapointing!! So how is everything up in qld? Bet you're all tanned up :-) Are you all ready for your big trip...not long now! Less than two weeks! Will you be able to use your mobile while you're over there? At least I'll be able to put picci's of the bub on here and you can check it out if your phone is out of action. Might be awhile before I get them on here, I'll have to teach craig how to do it!
Anyways babe, take care. Miss ya heaps!
Luv Robyn and Nosey xoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey beautiful, yeh i wanted to figure out how to use it to, so i could do the same but don't think i will have time!! Been busy always donig something!! Yeh pretty tanned always outside...been going to this local creek its awesome you can jump off big rocks and go down the rock slides...really fun!!! I learn't how to absail the other day, it was awesome we went down Mt Stuart, i did it 8 times, pro now!!! hehe Going over to maggie island tomoz on the boat for my last weekend so should be fun. i go in 9 days to Brissy, 11 to LA!! Yeh so getting pumped but am keen to see more photos lots more, ill make time to check up on you, especially for my little god son!! IF you have a phone in the hospital i can call from a pay phone in America cos i have a card so you will have to put the number on here after he is born, then i can call. Well take care and have fun tomoz, take lots of pics of everyone for me babe. Luv ya all, Cara xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox